This is your chance to be part of this wonderful pilot program which is fully funded. Which is providing a support service for mother's living with mental illness.
- Registered Nurse in NSW with current authority to practice
- Passion for Mental Health Nursing
- First Aid Certificate
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills, including diplomacy, the ability to be adaptable, self-motivated and demonstrate empathy towards others.
- Knowledge and commitment to working in person centred recovery oriented approach
- Must hold a current unrestricted NSW Drivers Licence.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the Mental Health Act 2007 and relevant legislation
- Rotating shifts - paid penalty rates (residential role)
- 5 weeks annual leave for shift work
- Non-for-profit $15,900 tax free = approx $8K-10K gross $90,270 P/A (Inc Super) + Penalties + $15,900 tax free = approx $110,000 package (RN8+) great hourly rate for an RN 1-4 $38.45 + Super
- Full-time and Part-time roles available
- Also In-take nurse (Office based hours)
If this sounds like your type of role you meet most of the skills required, looking to make a difference and want a very rewarding role , then look no further .
Please hit the reply button. For further information please feel free to email or call Matthew on 02 9078 8192