This is your chance to be part of this wonderful new pilot program which is fully funded. This is your chance to be part of this wonderful pilot program which is fully funded. Which is providing a support service for mother's living with mental illness.
- Registered Nurse in NSW with current authority to practice
- Passion for Mental Health Nursing
- First Aid Certificate
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills, including diplomacy, the ability to be adaptable, self-motivated and demonstrate empathy towards others.
- Knowledge and commitment to working in person centred recovery oriented approach
- Must hold a current unrestricted NSW Drivers Licence.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the Mental Health Act 2007 and relevant legislation
- Will sponsor for right nurse
- Rotating shifts - paid penalty rates (residential role)
- 5 weeks annual leave for shift work
- Non-for-profit $15,900 tax free = approx $8-10K gross $90,270 P/A (Inc Super) + Penalties + $15,900 tax free = approx $110,000 package (RN8+) great hourly rate for an RN 1-2 $38.45+ Super
- Full-time and Part-time roles available
- Also In-take nurse (Office based hours)
If this sounds like your type of role you meet most of the skills required, looking to make a difference and want a very rewarding role , then look no further .
Please hit the reply button. For further information please feel free to email or call Matthew on 02 9078 8192