Our client's private hospital is based in a beautiful sea side location on the Northern Beaches. They are expanding and opening a new part of the facility soon. They are currently looking for 2 experienced Registered Nurses(RN) , Enrolled Nurses (EEN/ EN) . Would consider Emergency Nurses as well.
Our client is there to help people experiencing difficulties with mental health concerns, mood disorders such as depression and anxiety and addictions. Each client's progress is managed by a multidisciplinary team of psychiatrists, therapists and medical staff. This is a voluntary service with an open door policy.
- The client is currently searching for full-time RNs with fixed shifts on a flexible roster.
- This is an initial 3 months contract with the definite view to go permanent.
- $49.05 (RN 8+) an hour including super + penalties
In this position you are responsible for:
- The delivery of quality care to clients in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team.
- The maintenance of the policies and philosophy according to the clients statutory regulations
- Dispense medication (Only RNs can dispense medication)
The ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of the detoxification process and the 12 step program
- Drug and Alcohol experience or mental health and/or Emergency
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to empathise
- Experience working in multidisciplinary teams.
- High integrity, strong work ethics and a great customer focus
To apply for this position you must have:
- A current AHPRA registration if and RN/ EEN
- Full rights to work in Australian.
If you are a committed, highly-organised, non-judgemental healthcare professional don't delay for this amazing opportunity!
Please send CV with cover letter by replying to this ad, for more information please call Matt on 02 8214 8638
If you know somebody who is looking for a new opportunity please pass on this information.