H1 Healthcare is a leading provider of workforce solutions, staffing and recruitment to health and aged care in Australia, the UK and Ireland.
Our client's private hospital is based in a beautiful sea side location on the Northern Beaches. They are upgrading and opening a new part of the facility soon. They are currently looking for casual experienced RNs preferably with a background in Mental Health, specifically in drug and alcohol.
Our client is there to help people experiencing difficulties with mental health concerns, mood disorders such as depression and anxiety and addictions. Each client's progress is managed by a multidisciplinary team of psychiatrists, therapists and medical staff. This is a voluntary service with an open door policy.
In this position you are responsible for:
- The delivery of quality care to clients in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team.
- The maintenance of the policies and philosophy according to the clients statutory regulations
- Dispense medication
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in Mental Health/ Emergency or Aged Care Mental Health
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to empathise
- Experience working in multidisciplinary teams.
- High integrity, strong work ethics and a great customer focus
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- 1 + years post graduate experience within Australia, UK, Ireland
- National Police Check
- Full working rights within Australia
Call Amy 02 9078 8196 for further details, alternatively visit www.h1healthcare.com.au
You can also APPLY NOW with your current resume and contact details