This is your chance to be part of this wonderful pilot program which is fully funded. Which is supports Mums with bubs who suffers from mental health illness.
- Clinical psychologist or general psychologist with demonstrated experience in a mental health setting
- AHPRA registration and Member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS)
- Excellent people management skills i.e. a minimum of two years' experience in successfully leading/managing a team
- Ability to understand frontline issues within a multidisciplinary team with a solution focused approach to find resolutions
- Demonstrated ability to and willingness to work within a recovery oriented model, utilising a person centred approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills with an attention to detail
- Must hold a current unrestricted NSW Driver's License
Experience working with families (including children 0-5)
Experience working within multi-disciplinary teams, including working in settings that adopt both a medical/clinical model as well as a therapeutic approach
Medicare registration and experience
What's in it for me?
- Access to discounted Bupa Health and Travel insurance
- Access to free personal and professional support program
- Career growth and training opportunities in a valuable sector
- Study leave and financial assistance through our Educational Assistance Scheme for eligible staff
- Amazing package $105,808 base + $15,900 Tax free! ($8,000 approx) + $11,586 (Super) = $125,394 package
- Base includes $12,000 for car allowance , you can also choose to have a full maintained company car.
- Rostered day off once a month
- . Total package worth : $125K a year!
If this sounds like your type of role you meet most of the skills required, looking to make a difference and want a very rewarding role , then look no further .
Please hit the reply button. For further information please feel free to email or call Matt on 02 9078 8192