Our client's private hospital is centrally located with transport links close by and is one of the most technologically advanced hospitals with 7 state-of-the-art theatres, full diagnostic, surgical and interventional facilities.
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Nurse Unit Manager who specialises in Rehabilitation/Medical. The successful applicant must have an excellent work ethic, time management skills and the ability to work cohesively in a team.
The role would be flexible, either full-time or part-time.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a Registered Nurse in rehabilitation and medical nursing
- Post graduate qualification in management or working towards
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability in team leadership, performance management and managing change in a consultative management style
- High standard of customer service and a team approach
- Demonstrated ability to review, implement and evaluate Quality improvement programs
You will need to be committed, highly-organised, a non-judgemental healthcare professional with high integrity, great work ethics and customer focus.
To apply for this position, you must have:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Full working rights in Australia
- Current Australian police check
- Working Children Check that is valid for NSW
Don't delay for this amazing opportunity, please send your resume with your cover letter by replying to this ad, for more information please call Amy on 02 9078 8196.