H1 Healthcare is recruiting extremely high calibre Registered Nurses for our prestigious client in the eastern suburbs. This is a 3 month contract with the view to Permanent after. Your reward is getting paid above hospital rates, whilst you are on contract. Your chance to make sure it's the right role for you.
Our client specialises in post-operative , orthopaedic care, rehabilitation, medical and palliative care in a beautiful peaceful private hospital .
Offering close to 60 spacious air-conditioned private rooms with windows that open to fresh air, modern ensuites and in-room services. The hospital is surrounded by peaceful established gardens with convenient public transport and free parking.
They have a very modern medical wing which has a caring, peaceful atmosphere. Their fully outfitted Medical/ Palliative Care Unit which is separate from the rehabilitation wing
- An excellent Registered Nurse who has superior customer and clinical skills. Specialising in Palliative care and/ or Medical.
- Ideally had at least 3 years experience working in a hospital environment.
- You also have to have the right to work in Australia.
- Must be able to get to location easily . Close to Edgecliff station. Or there is free parking if you drive.
What's in it for me?:
- Fantastic state of the art facilities
- Fixed morning shifts, 40 hours a week, no weekends.
- Fantastic contract rates $47.60 an hour (RN4+) inc super + penatlies
- Initial 3 month contract with the view to Permanent (Try before you buy)
- Very friendly staff who will make you feel very welcome
- A long and rewarding career at a great hospital
- Training offered
- Free Parking
If you have any questions please call Matthew on 02 8214 8638 or apply by this website