Our client's private hospital is based in a beautiful sea side location on the Northern Beaches. They are currently upgrading and have some major renovations going on.
Our client is there to help people experiencing difficulties with mental health concerns, mood disorders such as depression and anxiety and with addictions. Each client's progress is managed by a multidisciplinary team of psychiatrists, therapists and medical staff. This is a voluntary service with an open door policy.
The client is currently searching for a part-time Nursing Unit Manager to fill a 3 months contract position with the prospect of becoming permanent.
You will be working 30 hours per week on a Monday - Sunday roster.
Main responsibilities include managing the day to day functions of the Nursing department and ensuring the highest standard of client care, in liaison with the Director of Nursing.
To ensure that all medications, drugs and treatments are administered as per South Pacific Private policy and to ensure safe and cost effective management of Human Resources, Material and Financial resources within the Nursing Department.
The ideal candidate will have
- A general and psychiatric nursing degree
- Minimum of 2 years post graduate psychiatric experience
- Understanding of 12 step and therapeutic programs
- Experience in staff supervision and management
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team environment effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
You will need to be a committed, highly-organised, non-judgemental healthcare professional with high integrity, great work ethics and customer focus.
To apply for this position you must have:
- A current AHPRA registration
- Full rights to work in Australian.
Don't delay for this amazing opportunity, please send CV with cover letter by replying to this ad, for more information please call Nina on 02 9078 8197