Our client is a well-established Aged Care facility in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney.
You will be working with residents, health care professionals and management teams to deliver care and wellbeing which exceeds expectations. To deliver an exciting leisure and lifestyle program. Their team is known for their dedication to delivering high quality services that enable people to maintain independence and maximise their physical function.
Our services include;
- Completing functional mobility and pain assessments
- Establishing a patient's treatment goals and a treatment plan.
- Providing pain management treatments in accordance with ACFI requirements
- Delivering individual rehabilitation, reconditioning, prevention and maintenance therapy.
- Leading group therapy sessions for strength and balance.
- Overseeing a Leisure and Lifestyle program
- Communicating with family members and allied health professionals to provide a collaborative care approach for all patients.
Their team members have the following qualities and to be successful you will have similar attributes;
- Focused on improving patient outcomes
- Experienced at coordinating an outstanding leisure and lifestyle program
- Empathy and overall caring disposition
- Clear, inclusive and concise communication style with a focus on detail
- Commitment to professional & personnel development
- Confident to work independently and within a team environment.
You will hold a qualification in Occupational Therapy and be currently registered with AHPRA.
- Be part of a national team of experienced professionals
- Ongoing training & development
- Role variety & diversification.
- Making a difference in the residents life
Don't delay for this great opportunity as will not be available for long. This is an urgent requirement so client will be interviewing ASAP. Please contact Matthew on 02 82148638 if you require more information.