Our client is a private hospital providing medical, rehabilitation and palliative care services to all members of the community and currently looking for a full-time Palliative Care Registered Nurse/Clinical Nurse Specialist(CNS).
The facility is close to the CBD with public transport nearby and free parking in the surrounding streets. Many employees have been with the organisation for over 20 years due to a pleasant and professional working environment. The hospital provides terminally ill people with a warm, caring environment that allows patients to maintain their dignity during their final days amongst friends and family. The palliative care nurses are supported by a team of Medical Consultants. The staff keep patients comfortable and attend to their psychological, social and spiritual needs and those of their families.
The position is full-time, 80 hours per fortnight with a RDO monthly
Remuneration is dependent on experience and skill set.
You will need:
Current registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Recent palliative care experience
- Highly developed palliative care assessment and care planning skills
- More than 3 years post-graduate experience
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills
- Commitment to personal & professional development
- Participation in Quality Improvement activities
- Post graduate qualifications in palliative care or working towards same
- Computer literacy
Only Suitable Candidates Will be contacted for an Interview
Please note that to apply for these positions you must be an Australian Citizen, a Permanent Resident or be able to independently and legally live and work in Australia. Visa sponsorship is not available.
Please contact Nina or Amy on 02 9078 8197 if you would like more information.