H1 Healthcare are looking for passionate individuals to provide quality direct support and make a difference in the lives of people with disability. The shifts would be 24/7 and would be a hands on role.
As an Support Worker you will hold your Cert III or Cert IV in Disabilities and have a minimum of 6 months experience within the homecare services, you will provide domestic and personal care, you will liaise with the clients, their families & care team to ascertain best health and social care outcomes, you will hold a full drivers license and have access to a car.
H1 Healthcare also have a fantastic referral scheme - $200 visa gift card for each staff member that is put forward and works 3 shifts.
Successful candidates will have:
- Experience in HACC required, Certificate III in Disability or Individual Support preferred
- 2 recent clinical referees
- Current police Check
- You will have well developed communication and interpersonal skills including demonstrated experience interacting with a wide range of people.
- You will be committed to maintaining confidentiality and will respect the values, customs, preferences and spiritual beliefs of clients and their families / representatives.
- 6 months paid experience as a support worker in Disability within Australia.
H1 Healthcare offer the following benefits:
- Fantastic pay rates - $28 + super + penalties
- Flexible Hours
- Easy to use app where you pick up shifts at a click of a button
- Free online training
- Weekly payroll service
- Nurse referral scheme - $200 visa gift card
If you are interested, then please follow the link so we can progress your application: https://h1healthcareapplications.entirehr.com.au/