My client is seeking a passionate Physiotherapist to join their thriving private practice, this is a fulltime permanent position. Working with a wide range of clients, delivering professional and compassionate care to a caseload that is predominately musculoskeletal, orthopaedic and sporting injuries with some pre-employment and RTWSA cases.
My client is a well established private Physiotherapy practice servicing Port Lincoln and Lower Eyre Peninsula. Fantastic multi-disciplinary clinic where individual practitioners and professionals work collaboratively to provide comprehensive and coordinated management of conditions. Their spacious clinic also incorporates a fully equipped Gym, allowing for prescribed individualised programs.
The practice is located in picturesque Port Lincoln, the seafood and aquaculture capital of Australia and is a major commercial centre. Overlooking Boston Bay, one of the world's largest protected natural harbours, offering a myriad of unique experiences on and off the water. A community that is very sports orientated with a wide array of local sporting activities on offer and is a great location to live.
As the successful applicant you will meet the following criteria:
- 0- 2+ years' experience as a Physio , graduates welcome
- Well developed communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to engage clients from a range of background
- Approachable and enthusiastic personality
- Demonstrable skills in clinical assessment, diagnosis and treatment planning
- A passion for ongoing development of your professional skills
- Aged Care Physios also welcome to apply
What's on offer to me?
- Gladly consider new graduates and physio's from aged care
- Minimum base of $65K + Super, but chance to earn over $100K + Super with your consultations . Most earn over $85K base
- Moving location? No problems, the client will sort out your accommodation for you . Providing free for up to 1 month . Also rental is very cheap finding a one bedroom/ studio from $110 a week , numerous 2 bedroom between $150-200 a week.
- Free Gym!
- Flexible start time! 8:30 - 5pm or 9:30 - 6pm. No weekends or late nights
- Friendly and helpful staff, someone you can enjoy a drink with!
Don't miss out on this great opportunity , please send your cover letter and CV today! For a confidential chat please call Matt on 02 8214 8638