Our Client is a leading Not-for-Profit in Residential Aged Care. They have a full-time and part-time, permanent or contract vacancy for an experienced, aged care Registered Nurse. Nestled within a picturesque, Central Western township five hours west of Sydney, this facility is home to fewer than 40 residents (Dementia and high-care)
What's on offer?
- Consider Contract (4-12 weeks) or Perm - Higher contract rates $$$$
- A approximately 5 hour drive west of the Sydney CBD
- 36 beds - 18 bed dementia and 18 bed high care
- Rostered Day off once a month - if Permanent
- $44.80 (RN8+) per hour + penalties + super
- Salary sacrifice available - $15,900 TAX FREE! (If Permanent)
- Bed and Breakast available for up to 3 months
- 3 bedroom houses available to renrt for $250 a week rent.
What do you need?
- Current AHPRA registration
- Minimum two years RN experience in an aged care facility
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of ACFI
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- A proactive team player
- Committed to achieving outcomes
- Passionate about the rights of aged citizens
If you have any questions please call Matthew Bradbury on 02 8214 8638 or apply directly through this website.