This leading aged care not-for-profit has an opportunity for a full-time RN to work in an under 50 bed facility in the Upper Hunter region of NSW. The historic area is a popular tourist district featuring many hotels and wineries.
As an RN5+ you can expect to earn a generous hourly rate of $39.27 plus penalties and super. Working for a not-for-profit, you will be eligible for salary sacrificing.
YOU WILL NEED
- Current AHPRA registration
- Minimum 2 years RN experience in an aged care facility
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of ACFI
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- A proactive team player
- Committed to achieving outcomes
- Passionate about the rights of aged citizens
If you have any questions please call Matthew Lewis on 02 9078 8194 or apply directly through this website.