H1 Healthcare work with a number of award-winning facilities and we are currently looking for experienced tracheostomy trained Registered Nurses (RNs) to work in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne. It would initially be on a casual basis with a view to potentially go permanent on a part-time basis. A minimum of 3 years of experience working in a similar role is required to ensure you are able to maintain the high level of care that the patients require.
As an RN your day to day responsibilities will include co-ordinating the clinical and health care needs for all patients, assisting with the development and maintenance of clinical documentation, providing direction and supervision to the care staff and overseeing the Medication Management Policies.
To be a part of the H1 Healthcare team you must possess:
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum 3 years experience working in Australia
- Tracheostomy trained
- Current police check or a willingness to obtain
- Two recent clinical referees
- Australian working rights
The benefits of working with H1 Healthcare
- Fantastic casual agency payrates paid weekly
- H1 Healthcare user-friendly app - pick up shifts at a click of a button
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Fast track registration
- Free CPD accredited online training
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Referral scheme- financial rewards
To fast track your application, apply here: https://h1healthcareapplications.entirehr.com.au/ or alternatively APPLY NOW with your current resume and contact details.
If you would like any further information, please speak to Jenni on 1300 22 55 41.