Our client is a multi-award-winning company who has opened an independent living and aged care facility in Eastern Sydney's lovely Maroubra. This company is well known for having vibrant communities with beautiful residence rooms and having a fantastic lifestyle and leisure program.
This role requires you to assist in providing quality care to the residents as well as providing guidance to the care staff at this for-profit facility. We are looking for exceptional and experienced Registered Nurses for this facility and this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. This position is a casual role and you will receive approximately 2-4 shifts per week.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in Aged Care
- Good knowledge in Dementia Care
- Knowledge of ACFI would be looked upon very favourably
- Excellent communication skills
- Impeccable presentation and hygiene
- Caring, compassionate and honest disposition
- Current AHPRA registration as a RN
- Min 2yrs experience in Aged Care
- Current National Police Check
- Eligible to work in Australia
- Numerous positions (AIN, EN and RN) - tell a friend!
- Casual working arrangement - 2 to 4 shifts per week
- Morning and afternoon shifts available - some weekends available
- Great hourly casual base rate - up to $40.00 per hour + super + penalties
- Working in a beautiful facility in a great location
- Able to advance your career
If this sounds like you then please apply now.
If you would have any questions or would like to contact us, please call Sam or Matt on (02) 9078 8198 or email to speak with one of our friendly team today.