We have a number of roles available for registered nurses with strong clinical knowledge and a broad range of hospital experience. These roles are looking for nurses who are able to work as part of a team in all areas of the hospital or MPS. Depending on the facility, you may be required to work in acute, emergency department and aged care wards. These roles require nurses with extensive experience working in emergency departments as well as A&E, ICU and critical care units. Experience working in a rural and/or remote setting and an understanding of the challenges associated are highly desirable.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years post graduate experience is essential
- Emergency department experience is crucial
- Extensive acute clinical experience
- Experience working in a rural and/or remote setting
- Strong clinical knowledge
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
- Unrestricted registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Current and complete immunisation compliance
- Current National Police Check and Working with Children Check
- Australian working rights
- Range of contracts and locations to choose from
- Flexible contracts ranging from 3 weeks to 3 months
- Own dedicated specialist consultant
- Free or subsidised accommodation (depending on location)
- Travel reimbursements
- Bonuses depending on placement duration
H1 Healthcare is an experienced recruitment agency specialising in providing intelligent casual, temporary and permanent workforce solutions to the healthcare industry throughout Australia. We care about the people and the roles that we place and being a smaller boutique agency allows us to spend more time supporting our members and ensuring that they have the best possible experience with us.
Call Samantha on 02 9078 8198 for further details on this and a range of other nursing prospects across Australia and New Zealand, alternatively APPLY NOW with your current resume and contact details.
If you would like to receive notifications of job roles that meet your preferences, sign up with us today via this link: https://h1healthcareapplications.entirehr.com.au/