Working for a fantastic non-for-profit organisation who care about people in the community offering Home Health services to help adults, seniors, and pediatric clients who are recovering after a hospital or facility stay, or need additional support to remain safely at home and avoid unnecessary hospitalisation. These Medicare-certified services may include short-term nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, and assistive home health care.
Are you a passionate, caring and experienced Home Care Registered Nurse?
Do you possess the following skills?
- Nursing registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Recent nursing/clinical experience in the last 3 years , ideally at least 6-12 months in Home Care
- Valid Driver's Licence (Car) and Current First Aid Certificate
- Abides by the Code of Professional Conduct for Nurses in Australia and the Code of Ethics for Nurses in Australia.
- Understanding of the community nursing sector- Home care Packages, Department of Veteran Affairs Community Nursing Program, and Commonwealth Home Support Program.
- Flexibility in spread of hours to respond to client needs.
Client is willing to pay for initial accommodation if relocating, for the right depth of experience.
Please don't delay for this fantastic opportunity , please hit the reply button now. If you need further information please call Matthew on 02 8214 8638