Our client's private hospital is centrally located with transport links close by and is one of the most technologically advanced hospitals with 7 state-of-the-art theatres, full diagnostic, surgical and interventional facilities.
Our client has exciting opportunities for experienced, enthusiastic and committed Registered Nurses and Enrolled Nurse who specialise in orthopaedics, plastics, urology, general surgery, urology, gynaecology or medical and rehabilitation. The successful applicant must have an excellent work ethic, time management skills and the ability to work cohesively in a team.
The role would be flexible, either full-time, part-time or on a casual basis.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a Registered Nurse
- Knowledge of clinical care plans and strong clinical skills
- Flexible and can do attitude
You will need to be committed, highly-organised, a non-judgemental healthcare professional with high integrity, great work ethics and customer focus.
To apply for this position, you must have:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Full working rights in Australia
- Current Australian police check
- Working Children Check that is valid for NSW
Don't delay for this amazing opportunity, please send your resume with your cover letter by replying to this ad, for more information please call Amy on 02 9078 8196.