H1 Healthcare is looking to recruit Registered Nurses with Anaesthetics & recovery experience to work in theatres, a leading hospital in the southern suburbs of Sydney.
As a Theatre RN in a perioperative setting, you will work a rotation shift. You will be able to work autonomously and also within a team environment. You will hold excellent communication skills.
* Experience in a perioperative setting in the field of recovery or Anaesthetics
* Demonstrate commitment to personal professional development
* A commitment to the principles of continuous quality improvement
What's in it for you?
* Broad and challenging role
* Career advancement
* Education opportunities in specialty areas
* A culture of promotion from within
Also being offered on a part-time 3 day a week option
You will be fully AHPRA registered with no restrictions, you will hold a national police check and a working with children check. You will also have a minimum of 2 years post qualifying clinical experience within Australia.
If you have any questions please email or call Amy Ferrie on 02 90788196.