Are you a Theatre Scrub/ Scout RN looking to escape the public system or looking for a new challenge with fantastic management?
As a Theatre Scrub/ Scout RN in a perioperative setting, you will work a rotation shift. You will be able to work autonomously and also within a team environment. You will hold excellent communication skills. Choose Part-time or Full-time.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate:
- Highly developed leadership, communication and problem solving skills
- High level clinical skills with a minimum of 2 years recent experience in as a Theatre Scrub/ Scout nurse.
- An understanding and commitment to clinical quality activities
- Sound computer skills
What's in it for you?
- Broad and challenging clinical experience
- Great working environment and culture
- Career advancement
- Education opportunities in specialty areas
- A culture of promotion from within
You will be fully AHPRA registered with no restrictions, you will hold a national police check and a working with children check. You will also have a minimum of 2 years post qualifying clinical experience within Australia.
If you have any questions please email or call matt on 02 82148638