H1 Healthcare are currently looking for an experienced Scrub Scout Theatre Nurse, who has extensive clinical knowledge and a minimum of 2 years of post-graduate experience. We have contracts ranging from 3-13 weeks across NSW in regional and/or remote public hospitals, so someone with prior rural remote experience would be highly desirable.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years post graduate RN experience working in scrub/scout/theatre
- Experience working in a rural and/or remote setting
- Strong clinical knowledge
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
- Unrestricted registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Current and complete immunisation compliance
- Current National Police Check and Working with Children Check
- Australian working rights
- Flexible contracts ranging from 3 weeks to 3 months
- Own dedicated specialist consultant
- Free or subsidised accommodation (depending on location)
- Travel reimbursements
- Bonuses depending on placement duration
H1 Healthcare is an experienced recruitment agency specialising in providing intelligent casual, temporary and permanent workforce solutions to the healthcare industry throughout Australia. We care about the people and the roles that we place and being a smaller boutique agency allows us to spend more time supporting our members and ensuring that they have the best possible experience with us.
Call Samantha on 02 9078 8198 for further details on this and a range of other nursing prospects across Australia and New Zealand, alternatively APPLY NOW with your current resume and contact details.
If you would like to receive notifications of job roles that meet your preferences, sign up with us today via this link: https://h1healthcareapplications.entirehr.com.au/