This is your chance to be part of this wonderful new pilot program which is fully funded. Which is providing an early intervention support service for vulnerable families with children and young people who are showing early signs of, or are at risk of developing, mental illness.
The opportunity has arisen due to their Site Administrator is being called away on a 3 month project, they will be around to assist you into the role
- Prepare and maintain staff and visitor attendance registers
- Complete site inductions with all new staff, visitors and contractors who attend the site
- Collect and distribute all incoming mail
- Oversee security access, key and equipment registers and distribute security access cards, codes, keys and equipment as directed by the Operations Assistant.
- Organise meetings: Set up meeting rooms, attend to seating arrangements, organise refreshments and/or catering if required, photocopy and distribute documents as directed by the Operations Assistant
- Ensure office supplies are well maintained and order stationery as required
- Maintain an efficient and effective filing system for all registers, (electronic and hard copy) at all times
- Assist the Operations and Clinical Manager when requested
- Regularly inspect the operational site, organise repairs and/or order equipment as required.
- Plan and manage the work of contractors who visit the site
- Respond to calls made to the home visiting phone during work hours
- Participate in site and vehicle audits as directed by the Operations Assistant
- Payroll , process accounts payable and receivable
- Computer literate, including the advanced use of Microsoft Office suite
- Proven organisational skills, demonstrated ability to work unsupervised and use initiative yet still able to function as part of a team for common outcomes
- Hold a current, unrestricted driver's to drive a Wesley Mission vehicle in accordance to Wesley Mission Motor Vehicle Policies and Procedures
- Hold a Certificate in Business Administration or similar qualification
- Experience working in a government funded program
- Ability to troubleshoot and find resolutions
- Knowledge of WH&S and how to develop and implement safe work systems for work environments
- Accounts experience
Please hit the reply button. For further information please feel free to email or call Matthew on 02 9078 8192