Multi award winning facility .Serving the Eastern Suburbs, close to the beach . Great relationship with their Doctors. This is a place that you would love to work at. Beautiful residence rooms. Fantastic lifestyle and leisure program. Great hourly rate.
The Clinical Nurse is an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health team responsible for providing a quality nursing service that meets the needs of residents whilst ensuring the care service delivery is undertaken in accordance with the vision and values of The Client's Care.
Day to day responsibilities
- Active involvement in the identification and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives.
- reviewing and assessing current methodologies, identifying and implementing strategies for a Best Practice service provision.
- Actively participating and contributing to organisational meetings/consultations.
- Complete clinical audits as directed by Care Manager
- Being committed to and demonstrating an understanding of the Charter of Residents Rights and Responsibilities.
- Commitment to and demonstration of an understanding of the quality and continuous improvement process
- Providing leadership and first line supervision to the Registered Nurses, Team Leaders and Care Service Employees.
- Assisting with the orientation of new employees and facilitating their ongoing acquisition of knowledge.
- Assisting employees to identify individual learning needs and facilitating opportunities for employee development.
- Providing training and development opportunities for Registered Nurses and Care Service Employees to improve job skills and effectiveness.
- Supervising work experience students on placement at the facility.
- Inducting Agency staff, as required.
- Help and support to staff on the floor in times when workflow processes are busy, heavy and higher than usual
- Liaising with medical and other allied health professionals to ensure changes in resident care needs are reported and reviewed with prescribed changes to clinical care implemented and evaluated
- Carrying out a comprehensive and accurate nursing assessment of individuals and groups
- formulating a plan of care in consultation with resident/resident's representative with the primary aim of providing optimal quality of life for the individual and/or group
- Documentation of ACFI and Care Plans
In order to be successful in this role, you must:
- Be able to work independently and also be able to work in a team
- Good knowledge on ACFI and a bonus if you have experience doing accredation
- Good knowledge in Dementia Care
- Experience in Aged Care
- 4+ years as an RN
- Have previous experience in a similar position
- Degree in Nursing & current registration with NSW Nurses Registration Board Current
- First Aid Certificate
- Current Police Check
- Caring, compassionate and honest disposition.
What's in it for me?
- Permanent full-time , no weekends, no shift work .
- Great hourly base rate! Above award!
- Recommend a friend , get a $500 referral fee * conditions apply
Please send CV via this link or phone Matthew Bradbury on 02 9078 8192 if you would like to know more