Our client's private hospital is located in the Inner West. The modern, spacious and light-filled facility is armed with latest medical equipment to help doctors and nurses providing the highest quality in medical care. The coronary care unit is providing highly specialised care to patients with acute cardiac illnesses or who are suspected to have heart problems.
The client is currently looking to expand their team with an experienced Senior CCU Nurse with experience in Angioplasty and Cardiothoracic.
The client is ideally looking for someone who can nights (9.5 hours/night on 4 nights/week). For the right candidate they would also consider a mix of nights, AMs and PMs.
It can either be:
- An initial 3 months contract at $54.10/hour (RN 8+) including super + penalties) with the view to go permanent. This will give you time to figure out if the position is right for you, while you are on higher rates.
- Or you go straight on a permanent contract with a base salary of $42.52 + super + penalties (RN 8+).
What's on offer?
- Competitive salaries and conditions of employment.
- Novated leasing
- Modern and comfortable working space.
- State of the Art equipment and facility.
- Supportive leadership, management, workplace environment and culture.
- Family-friendly policies with flexible hours.
- Some experience in a high dependency unit.
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High service standards
- Commitment to professional development
For this position you must have:
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Minimum 5 years' experience working as a Registered Nurse in Australia, NZ, UK, Ireland or Canada and ideally 3 years in Paediatrics.
- National Police Check
- Full working rights within Australia
- Ability to work unsupervised
If this sounds like you please call Nina at 02 9078 8197
Or send your resume