Working in the Newcastle area. assisting with accreditation . Short-term 6 week contract , possible extension 5 days a week, office based hours 9am-5pm (Flexible start time and days) . Must be able to start Tuesday 22nd August.
Day to day responsibilities
- Co-ordinate the clinical and health care needs for all residents
- Assist with the development and maintenance of clinical documentation
- Oversee the Medication Management Policy
- Good computer knowledge
- Multi-disciplinary team meetings
- Good knowledge of ACFI and accreditation a bonus
In order to be successful in this role, you must:
- Be able to work independently and also be able to work in a team
- Strong computer knowledge, able to merge data from 2 systems
- $1000 competition bonus!
- Good knowledge in Dementia Care
- ACFI/ Accreditation knowledge
- Experience in Aged Care
- 2+ years as an RN
- Have previous experience in a similar position
- Degree in Nursing & current registration with NSW Nurses Registration Board Current
- First Aid Certificate
- Current Police Check
- Caring, compassionate and honest disposition.
What's in it for me?
- 6 week contract
- Immediate start - Tuesday 22nd August
- Monday to Friday - office based hours 9am to 5pm , this can be flexible
- Accommodation provided - can go back to Sydney for the weekends
- Travel expenses paid
- Suit someone with no family commitments
- Possible contract extension , or further contracts
- Great hourly base rate! up to $46 + Super an hour
- Recommend a friend , get a $500 referral fee * conditions apply
Please send CV via this link or phone Matthew Bradbury on 02 9078 8192 if you would like to know more