Leading age care organisation ,Opening a brand new facility at the start of February in the Rockdale area . High end , world class service . Will have a capacity for over 90 beds. Will get experience with commissioning of the new site. Fantastic opportunity and experience. Fantastic support, nurse to patient ratio . Numerous RN, EEN and AIN roles available . RN's will work with a Cert IV Medication Endorsed AIN or EEN.
Start date 29th January but will be issuing contracts by the 18th December . Interviewing starts soon.
Day to day responsibilities
- Co-ordinate the clinical and health care needs for all residents
- Assist with the development and maintenance of clinical documentation
- Oversee the Medication Management Policy
- Multi-disciplinary team meetings
- Good knowledge of ACFI and accreditation
In order to be successful in this role, you must:
- Be able to work independently and also be able to work in a team
- Good computer knowledge
- Good knowledge in Dementia Care
- ACFI/ Accreditation knowledge bonus
- Experience in Aged Care
- 2+ years as an RN
- Have previous experience in a similar position
- Degree in Nursing & current registration with NSW Nurses Registration Board Current
- First Aid Certificate
- Current Police Check
- Caring, compassionate and honest disposition.
What's in it for me?
- Great hourly rate $40 + Super + Penalties for RN or $27.50 + Super + Penalties for AIN Cert IV/ EEN
- Experience assisting with the commissioning of a site
- Contracts issued 18th December for a January 29 start
- Up to 7 RN roles available and 8 AIN/ EEN Cert IVs
- Recommend a friend , get a $500 referral fee * conditions apply
Please send CV via this link or phone Matthew Bradbury on 02 9078 8192 if you would like to know more