Leading age care organisation , 60 beds, with 10 dementia specific , also has palliative care. Fantastic support, nurse to patient ratio . 2 roles available. 4 -5 shifts a week , possible 3 . AM and PM only.
Day to day responsibilities
- Co-ordinate the clinical and health care needs for all residents
- Assist with the development and maintenance of clinical documentation
- Oversee the Medication Management Policy
- Multi-disciplinary team meetings
- Good knowledge of ACFI and accreditation
In order to be successful in this role, you must:
- Be able to work independently and also be able to work in a team
- Strong computer knowledge, able to merge data from 2 systems
- Good knowledge in Dementia Care
- ACFI/ Accreditation knowledge bonus
- Experience in Aged Care
- 2+ years as an RN
- Have previous experience in a similar position
- Degree in Nursing & current registration with NSW Nurses Registration Board Current
- First Aid Certificate
- Current Police Check
- Caring, compassionate and honest disposition.
What's in it for me?
- Good hourly rate $46 an hour (Contract ) - Permanent over $40
- Non-for-profit $15,900 tax free
- Immediate start
- Rotating shift. 3-5 shifts available a week , depending if hyou want full or part-time. AM and PM only.
- Recommend a friend , get a $500 referral fee * conditions apply
Please send CV via this link or phone Matthew Bradbury on 02 9078 8192 if you would like to know more