We are looking for a senior registered nurse for an aged cared consultancy role on the central coast for a 4 week contract with the possability of extension. There is also the possibility of a permanent role for the right candidate with above average salary. We are looking for someone to start immediately that can commit to the entire 4 weeks working Monday to Friday office based hours.
Day to day responsibilities
- Co-ordinate the clinical and health care needs for all residents
- Assist with the development and maintenance of clinical documentation
- Oversee the Medication Management Policy
- Multi-disciplinary team meetings
- Clinical based assessments
- Review of Care Plans
In order to be successful in this role, you must:
- Be able to work independently and also be able to work in a team
- Good computer knowledge
- Good knowledge of aged care legislation
- Experience in Aged Care
- 3+ years as an RN
- Have previous experience in a similar position
- Degree in Nursing & current registration with NSW Nurses Registration Board Current
- First Aid Certificate
- Current Police Check
- Caring, compassionate and honest disposition.
What's in it for me?
- Up to 4 week contract
- Possible contract extension , or further contracts
- Possible permanent position for the right candidate - above average salary!
- Immediate start
- Monday to Friday - office based hours
- Travel expenses paid
- Great hourly base rate! up to $50.00 + Super + penalties + travel
Please send CV via this link or phone Matthew Bradbury on 02 9078 8192 if you would like to know more.