Leading age care organisation , just opened a brand new facility at the start of February in the Rockdale area . High end , world class service . Will have a capacity for over 90 beds. Fantastic opportunity and experience. Fantastic support, nurse to patient ratio .
Day to day responsibilities
- Support new admission
- Assisting to settle in
- Orientating to facility, staff and other residents
- Liaising with family regarding residents need and their interest, likes/dislikes
- Ensuring clothing goes to laundry for labelling
- Preparing rooms with require equipment etc in preparation for admissions and admission assessments
In order to be successful in this role, you must:
- Be able to work independently and also be able to work in a team
- Good computer knowledge
- Good knowledge in Dementia Care
- ACFI/ Accreditation knowledge bonus
- Experience in Aged Care
- 2+ years as an RN
- Have previous experience in a similar position
- Degree in Nursing & current registration with NSW Nurses Registration Board Current
- First Aid Certificate
- Current Police Check
- Caring, compassionate and honest disposition.
What's in it for me?
- Beautiful 5 star facility
- Working with high care residents and independent living.
- Fantastic Facility Manager who is very supportive and great nurses with great senses of humour!
- Great hourly rate up to $40 + Super + Penalties for RN
- Monday to Friday 11am to 5pm - 6 hour shift - 32 hours a week
- Recommend a friend , get a $500 referral fee * conditions apply
Please send CV via this link or phone Matthew Bradbury on 02 9078 8192 if you would like to know more