This is your chance to be part of this wonderful pilot program which is fully funded. Which is providing an early intervention support service for vulnerable families with children and young people who are showing early signs of, or acute signs of mental illness.
- Clinical psychologist or general psychologist with demonstrated experience in a mental health setting
- AHPRA registration and Member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS)
- Excellent people management skills i.e. a minimum of two years' experience in successfully leading/managing a team
- Ability to understand frontline issues within a multidisciplinary team with a solution focused approach to find resolutions
- Demonstrated ability to and willingness to work within a recovery oriented model, utilizing a person centered approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills with an attention to detail
- Must hold a current unrestricted NSW Driver's License
Experience working with families (including children 0-5)
Experience working within multi-disciplinary teams, including working in settings that adopt both a medical/clinical model as well as a therapeutic approach
Medicare registration and experience
What's in it for me?
- Access to discounted Bupa Health and Travel insurance
- Access to free personal and professional support program
- Career growth and training opportunities in a valuable sector
- Study leave and financial assistance through our Educational Assistance Scheme for eligible staff
- Amazing package $93,808 + Car ($12,000) + Salary Sacrifice ($8,000) - $113,808 (package)
- Rostered day off once a month
- . Total package worth : $113,808 a year!
If this sounds like your type of role you meet most of the skills required, looking to make a difference and want a very rewarding role , then look no further .
Please hit the reply button. For further information please feel free to email or call Matt on 02 82148638 email: