This program is all about keepomg the family unit together, rather than having children placed in out of home care, is beneficial for the child, the mother, the immediate family and the wider community.
- BA of Nursing , ideally post grad in Mental Health
- Ideall experience working within a family support community care service
- Proven team leadership skills including: experience in supervision of staff; monitoring service provision to be in line with program targets and organisational policy and procedure, recruitment, induction and orientation of staff, performance management and team development
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the Mental Health Act 2007 and relevant legislation
- Knowledge of and commitment to a strengths based / solution focussed practice
- High level written and verbal communication skills, with experience developing case summaries and completing
- Hold valid Working with Children's Check
- Commitment to continuous improvement and WH&S principles;
- Current First Aid Certificate or willingness to obtain
- Current NSW or National driver's licence.
What's in it for me?
- Car/ fully paid for, including petrol. Can use for personal use , within reason! Worth $12,000 P/A
- Access to discounted Bupa Health and Travel insurance
- Career growth and training opportunities in a valuable sector
- Attractive tax saving salary packaging, sacrifice up to $15,900
- Access to free personal and professional support program
- Competive salary of $91,200 + $12,000 (Car) + $15,900 (tax free = approx $8,000) + $8,664 super = $119,864 (Package approx)
If this sounds like your type of role you meet most of the skills required, looking to make a difference and want a very rewarding role , then look no further .
Please hit the reply button. For further information please feel free to email or call Matt on 02 9078 8192.